I have mended the study window at last. It was the first one I made and it is not quite as well designed as the others bit I have managed to fit it which has allowed me to dress the ledge. I placed one of Kat's wonderful steam punk creations in the window alongside Kate's lovely pile of books that she made me as a gift when we met at KDF. There are also a couple of spell jars and a book on frogs that I purchased on Ebay. This photo also shows one of Julia's Bear Cabin Miniatures smiley pumpkin cushions looking very welcoming to a hard working witch!
Next I added a few extra items to the sitting room window including some scrolls, spell bottles and one of Nikki's beautiful bead bottles which really catches the light in its window position.
The second window has had a spider, potion jars and spell jars added. Which means I only have to complete the kitchen, the potting area and all the climbers to decorate the outside. Not much then......!!
I seem to be delaying the kitchen, today it was tennis and gardening leading to a sense of complete exhaustion and tomorrow it will be a tennis match....I seem determined not to tackle it, I need a bit of inspiration at the moment, there are lots of pieces of furniture plus a collection of plates, jars, bowls and food that keep looking at me!
Monday, I will definitely get going with it. Oh I did have a small piece of luck though. A few weeks ago I managed to smash to pieces my gorgeous range. Then while I was sorting through a drawer I found a Warwick Miniatures range kit that I had bought on Ebay for about £6 months ago and forgotten about. With any luck I will be able to put it together and then paint. Which will mean not having to buy another. I have never bought anything from the Warwick miniatures collection so I hope it's not too difficult.