I have managed to fill in three more sections of the woodland over the last couple of days.
These flowers are all from the same kits I have already used. I do have kits by a couple of other makers but I want to keep them for more specimen plants for my other mini projects. They are all a bit more complicated and I need ease and speed at the moment.
As I started packing away this evening I had a good look at what plants I have remaining......Not good news. I am definitely going to have to make some more. I still have two sides to complete and I appear to have too many left of the same type which will lead to a lot of repetition.
I also think I might have over planted these areas.......
Looking at them in the photographs they all look a little too packed in.
Oh well nothing to be done about that now.
So, tomorrow I will be returning to the kits I have left in my very depleted stash.
Which is ok as I am waiting for some laser sheets of the tiny blossoms to arrive from the US.
Onwards and upwards!!