Sunday 11 March 2012

Dark Squirrel's Fabulous New Range of Candles and Cauldrons.

Anyone planning a spooky/wizardy/witchy scene should visit the Etsy shop of the lovely VictoriaDark Squirrel's Miniature Asylum.
Here you will find a marvellous selection of potions, cabinets and candles.
Just recently Victoria has added a few new items to her range and I was lucky enough to purchase a few.
 This fabulous scroll set is just perfect for my Dragon Study. The paper is simply perfect and has a linen feel to it making it seem really ancient and special. 
 Then from a new selection of bubbling cauldrons I could not resist this handsome chap! I have him sitting outside The Cauldron Shop at the moment and he always makes me smile when I glance over at him. 
Full of green gloop as every cauldron should be!
 Lastly there are these mischievous chappies. A whole selection of character candles just perfect for lighting up my Diagon Alley shops. 
 They are so cute and I have plenty of nooks and crannies planned to give them a home. 
Of course Victoria, who is always so kind and generous, also included two of her lovely scrolls.
Thank you Victoria for all my lovely pieces.






6 comments:

  1. Ah! I thought it was one of Victoria's new cauldrons on the photos from your last post! Its so wonderful and perfect for the cauldron shop! Haha it does make me laugh with its cheeky little smile :)

    The candles are great too! I'm going to have to go and have a look at those for my next project as candles like that would come in perfect for the upstairs room I'm planning :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next project Michael????? Planning ahead is right up my street!

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much Janice! It is always so exciting to see something I made in a different environment.

    I can't wait to see where you put the candles, as you know I started making them for my own projects because I couldn't find anyone to make me some :)

    I am most interested to see the Leaky Cauldron.

    Hugs,
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome Victoria. I love all my new pieces.

      Delete
  3. The candles are fantastic.
    Bye Faby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enhorabuena por todos esos fantasticos trabajos de Victoria, son una verdadera maravilla.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all comments that readers take the time to leave. I try to reply to all of them.