Friday 14 October 2011

Creative Station Art Mache Information

Following the comments on my last Blog post I thought that a quick link might be helpful.
This is the type I purchased from my local hobby shop. 
It comes in 1kg bags and I paid £8.99 I think.
It is very, very simple to make up and it goes a very long way.
I have found a website that sells exactly the same product Pullinger's Art Shop. In fact they are cheaper at £7.69 plus P&P which means I can have it delivered to my door in future!
I could not find any US sites but I did find a really helpful website with a recipe for this type of product,
Ultimate Paper Mache, which I hope will be useful for anyone not able to find Art Mache locally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all comments that readers take the time to leave. I try to reply to all of them.