Monday 19 April 2010

Thanks For Joining Me......

I have recieved this award from Michelle of Mini Things, thank you very much. When I first started with this Blog I thought it would be for me as much as anything, a way of storing information on my houses. Now, however, I am enjoying the fact that others have looked at my work and have liked it too. Like most hobbies they really only interest the interested, Blogland allows me to 'meet' lots of other interested people and my family and friends are excused duty! Much to their relief. I knew I was becoming slightly unbearable when my oldest son called me from uni and said I should lay off my youngest, who is now an only, because poor Lloyd was running out of encouraging things to say to this slightly obsessive mummy who was either covered in paint, clay or sawdust.
As part of this award I think I have to list ten things that make me happy, here goes:

  1. Sitting tucked up on the sofa with all my kids, popcorn and a silly film.

  2. Eating the great meals my husband cooks.

  3. Spending time making little things

  4. Spending time buying mini things!

  5. Going to the Arsenal every week with my youngest son, even if they lose!

  6. Playing tennis with my girlfriends

  7. Having a good gossip accompanied by lots of chilled wine

  8. Going to the theatre.

  9. Spontaneous weekends away to stay at a nice hotel in a lovely place by the sea

  10. Watching all three of my children sitting together chatting, laughing and enjoying each others company.
I would like to say a very big HELLO to my 41 followers, how nice of you to join me from all over the world, really how amazing is the internet?! We almost take it for granted now but 'in the old days.....' I could never have imagined anything so clever that allowed you to be in such easy contact with people so far away.
As you know I have been plant making this last couple of weeks so I am going to have a 50 Follower Giveaway, with some of my potted plants as a thank you for my followers who have made me feel included.

2 comments:

I really appreciate all comments that readers take the time to leave. I try to reply to all of them.